Reasons why I’m destined to get an iphone:
- My two year old phone contract with three ends on June 27
- I reversed my scooter in to a motorcycle, made it fall over, left a note for them to ring me, took photos of the damage and exported all my photos off the phone – something I hadn’t done in over a year
- On iphone announcement day I put all my contact details in to the address book on the mac. It was the first time I had backed up my contact list ever from my phone.
- Backing up my contact list was handy because less than a week later I had dropped my Nokia 6280 in to the toilet and now it will turn on, accept calls but shows nothing on screen. I’m pretty shitty about it because I wanted to put my work sim in the Nokia
- I have booked the 11th of July off work so when it takes 6 hours to get it with the other 40 000 people lined up it won’t affect work.
Cool things I’m going to do with the iphone:
- Twitter updates from it
- Geotag my photos using the gps tracker
- Use my home made google maps when I’m travelling
- Listen to music
- Answer the phone because I’m more likely to have it with me
- Blog from anywhere – and hopefully more often!