Continuing the ongoing theme of creating a new years resolution list, here are my list of things to complete in 2008.
- Cook from a Bill Granger book once a week (if I’m home) – and blog it as proof
- Have a weekend by myself solo
- Go Camping with Mat and Kelly
- Buy a dishwasher
- Go to Sydney
- Be more environmentally friendly and reduce my power usage
- Do my tax on time
- Lessen my addiction to consumerism (not sure how I’ll measure this)
- One day a fortnight without tv or internet
- Read my mail at least once a week
Some of that seems easy but believe me, these are things I struggle with and will be a test – especially the mail one!